Fastnet Sailing Boot - Carbon
Product ID: 3750
A lightweight, athletic design with outstanding technical performance, Dubarry's Fastnet sailing boots are not just waterproof, with a breathable membrane; they're impressively shock-absorbent too. The removable footbed provides extra cushioning and the D-Chassis™ system delivers additional support, protection and control for heels and toes while preserving your agility. The award-winning NonSlip-NonMarking™ rubber outlsole has a unique water dispersion channel system to eliminate the risk of aquaplaning on wet decks.
- A waterproof yet breathable membrane that offers protection from the elements
- EVA low profile midsole offers maximum underfoot comfort and shock absorbency
- Dubarry award-winning NonSlip-NonMarking™ rubber outsole with unique water dispersion channel system, which prevents aquaplaning
- The upper is constructed using high frequency technology, which fuses a breathable highly abrasive Ripstop material with PU
- The Dubarry D-Chassis™ system on the heel offers extra support, protection and control, which minimizes heel pronation.
- Lycra® collar for a secure fit and to accommodate the wider calf muscle.
- Removable footbed gives cushioning and support underfoot
- Branded finger pulls run the length of the boot and are caught into the sole for ease of fit with maximum security
- Traditional Dubarry branding and strips all have high-visibility reflective properties, which keep you visible in most environments
- TPU Heel and toe guard offers a high wear resistance and protection to key areas of the boot