* PRODUCT NOTE: THIS SYLE REQUIRES SHIPPING FROM OUR IRELAND WAREHOUSE, PLEASE ALLOW APPROX. 14 DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
The Buttercup is a wonderfully useful jacket with a short, equestrian inspired shape giving a neat silhouette. A variety of striking 100% wool tweeds, with eye-catching buttons, work seamlessly over the Dubarry range of tailored shirts, suiting both workwear and country pursuits alike. Team with jeans, knitwear and Galway country boots for instant added finesse or a Dubarry tweed skirt and Limerick boots to complete a sophisticated combination.
Short, fitted tweed jacket. (Approx. Centre back length: 58cm for a Size 38/12)
- Teflon coated 100% Pure New Wool
- Faux suede detail on undercollar, undercuff and pocket jets
- Cuff with faux suede facing can be worn turned back
- Equestrian inspired double flap pocket detail
- Unique Dubarry cast metal buttons
- Dubarry jacquard lining